|Added on Rightmove:||30 July 2016 (1206 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Ideal for students
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- Property Reference: 92511
This house is well presented and features fully furnished interior within four bedrooms. It has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students and professionals.
An immaculate four double bedroom situated on Mornington Crescent within a few minutes drive from the city centre. This property features fully furnished 3 large double bedrooms and one smaller Double room, each room has double bed and a wardrobe, Newlly fully fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer, oven, cooker, washing machine, dryer, dining area, one bathroom, double glazing, laminate flooring, central heating, off-road parking space. This property is professionally managed and is located in Fallowfield which is one of the most desired areas for people aged 18-30 with its vibrant atmosphere.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 6 min , 0.3 miles
Buses every 5 - 8 minutes.
41, 42, 43, 50, 130, 141, 143, X41, X57
20 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
* Sainsbury's supermarket
* Cash Machine/ATM
* Restaurants and Takeaways
* Pubs & Cafes
Property Reference: 92511
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 36566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.