|Added on Rightmove:||19 February 2017 (998 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Ideal for students
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- Reference Number 92095
Superb 4 bedroom house available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st of July 2017, Wensley Drive, Withington, M20 3DD
This house is well presented with plenty of space, it features four large, fully furnished bedrooms, two bathrooms and separate lounge area. This property has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students and professionals
This house features four fully furnished double bedrooms set over two floors, each room has double bed and wardrobe, separate fully fitted kitchen comes with two fridge freezers, oven, cooker, microwave, washing machine, dining table and chairs, separate lounge with two sofas, coffee table and TV, two bathrooms, double glazing, laminate flooring, central heating, high speed broadband, Sky & internet included, plenty of parking space, half rent July and August.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 3 min , 0.1 mi
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
Bus# 42, 43 ,141, 142
25 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Fog Lane Park
- ATM / Cash Machines
- Restaurants & Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
When enquiring please quote reference number 92095
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 36567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.