|Added on Rightmove:||19 February 2017 (1003 days ago)|
- Private second floor apartment with juliette balcony
- Two large double bedrooms with long hanging wardrobes in each
- Fully fitted master bathroom with bath and high mounted shower
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with all appliances & breakfast area
- Landscaped & maintained gardens
- Fully furnished to executive standard with wooden floors & recessed lighting
- On site allocated Parking with visitors spaces
- Pets welcome in selected properties (please ask)
- Also available short term minimum stay 2 weeks
Located on the top floor of this attractive block in the heart of Maidenbower is this sought after 2 double bedroom apartment. Being surrounded by parkland and with all local amenities easily to hand makes this apartment extremely sought after. The accommodation is generous to say the least with 2 large bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom and kitchen that is designed for the most discerning of people and a lounge that is double aspect letting in sunlight during the day in abundance. Viewing is highly recommended.
ALSO AVAILABLE SHORT TERM
MINIMUM STAY 2 WEEKS INCLUDING ALL BILLS
**SHORT TERM OVERVIEW**
* Minimum stay 2 weeks
* Fully furnished to an executive standard
* On-site parking for all clients*
* Pets considered in most properties
* Property maintenance 24/7
* Internet access £12 incl. VAT per week
For more information please call: 0800 027 5660
We are full Members of the (`Property Redress Scheme`) Member no.PRS001788
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ONE RENT, Crawley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.