|Added on Rightmove:||19 February 2017 (1004 days ago)|
- One bedroom semi detached house
- Double bedroom with large fitted wardrobes with mirror fronts
- Fitted bathroom with Cube white sanitary ware
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with all appliances & breakfast bar
- Relaxing lounge with corner sofa
- Fully furnished to executive standard
- Walking distance to THREE BRIDGES STATION shops & schools
- On site parking with extra visitors spaces
- Also available short term minimum stay 2 weeks
We are pleased to offer a fully furnished one bedroom house in easy walking distance of THREE BRIDGES TRAIN STATION and all of the local amenities. Comprising a large double bedroom with long hanging fitted wardrobes with mirror fronts, an airy lounge in cool white with lovely soft furnishings and corner sofa, a contemporary fitted kitchen with all appliances (incl large American style fridge freezer), breakfast bar area, and a bright white fitted bathroom with cube sanitary ware.
The property is decorated in a clean & modern fashion, and oozes an eclectic contemporary charm. The house is an ideal property for those clients that want a contemporary and fashionable property, furnished in the same manner as a city centre apartment, with the independence and privacy afforded by living in a semi-detached house.
Parking is allocated on site with plenty of visitors spaces to the front of the property.
ALSO AVAILABLE SHORT TERM
MINIMUM STAY 2 WEEKS INCLUDING ALL BILLS
**SHORT TERM OVERVIEW**
For more information please call: 0800 027 5660
* Minimum stay 2 weeks
* Fully furnished to an executive standard
* On-site parking for all clients*
* Pets considered in most properties
* Property maintenance 24/7
* Internet access £12 incl. VAT per week
We are full Members of the (`Property Redress Scheme`) Member no.PRS001788
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ONE RENT, Crawley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.