|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 March 2017 (964 days ago)|
- spacious ground floor studio
- close to town, mainline rail, M4 and Heathrow
- Attractive, desirable location
- Car parking with allocated space
- entry phone
- All electric utilities
- Viewing highly recommmended
- Singles or couples only, not suitable for children
Property reference number 5702876. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A spacious and well presented ground floor studio apartment in an attractive location, much sought after by young professionals.
This nicely decorated purpose built apartment comprises of: entrance hall with entry phone, tiled shower room, fitted kitchen with washer drier, 15ft studio room with pull down double bed, fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers and double glazed bay window with view to gardens.
1 allocated parking space plus space for guests. Well lit and maintained communal areas with mailboxes and stairs to upper floors. Sorry no DSS, pets or smokers permitted by lease. NLA landlord. Council tax band B.
* Please quote ref. 5702876 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) Charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-46937874.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5702876_44756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.