|Added on Rightmove:||20 February 2017 (578 days ago)|
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- 1 double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
- 2 small double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Main shower room
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Allocated parking
- Council Tax band D
- Agency fees apply. Please see above for further information.
Modern ground floor 3 bedroom apartment on Pentire.
The property is unfurnished and is available from mid-March for 12 months. Housing benefit and pets are not accepted.
Our fee structure to tenants is simple - £50.00 per adult for tenant referencing, payable only when a tenancy has been agreed, in principle.
To arrange a viewing on this or any of our other properties please complete the Tenancy Application Form on the Start and Co home page at www.starts.co.uk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-46949520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26798755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Start & Co, Newquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.