|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||20 February 2017 (698 days ago)|
- Detached 5 Bedroom Family Home
- Set in 2 acres of grounds including a paddock
- One mile from J37 on M6 Motorway
- Less than 15 Minutes to Mainline Train Station
- Many original features & many modern ones
- 3 Spacious Reception Rooms 2 with wood burners
- Modern Kitchen with Quality Appliances
- 4 Double Bedrooms plus Master with En-Suite
- Separate Office Suite
- Double Garage plus Parking for 6 + cars
Property reference number 5713744. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Hutton Park House is an attractive, double fronted detached house located 3 miles on the east side of Kendal, One mile from Junction 37 of the M6 and less than 15 minutes to Oxenholme Main line train station. The rural setting generates fabulous views from every window of the house.
The owners of this lovely family house have carefully matched contemporary living with the original features creating an impressive home with quality furniture, fixtures and fittings throughout. Through the front porch entrance, you are greeted by a spacious traditional hallway. There is the Lounge on the left hand side with multi fuel stove. The Sitting Room is very spacious. The hub of the house is the Kitchen and Dining Room. The kitchen is fitted with a Rangemaster Elan stove with ceramic hob, a range of Neff Appliances, Belfast sink and granite worktops. The Dining Room has a multi fuel stove, window seats, beams and doors to the enclosed and private terrace at the rear of the property. Just off the kitchen is the access to a double garage with an office suite over, the office suite has doors to the terrace.
Useful cloakroom and pantry.
Upstairs to 4 double bedrooms with beautiful views from every window - the Master Bedroom has an En-Suite Shower Room.
The Family Bathroom boasts bath, toilet and wash basin.
Oil Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed. Private water supply via borehole, Septic Tank and Under floor Heating in the Kitchen,
Outside there are traditional lawns and shrubs in the front garden, Huge enclosed parking area. Rear Terrace and Paddock as well as land by St. Sunday's beck in front of the house.
Council Tax Band: F
* Please quote ref. 5713744 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) Charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-46957431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5713744_44785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.