|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 March 2017 (541 days ago)|
- MODERN GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/LOUNGE
- EXCELLENT PROXIMITY TO MAJOR ROAD LINKS
- AVAILABLE NOW
ENTRANCE HALL Spacious entrance hallway with two storage cupboards one of which houses the washer/dryer and the other the combination boiler
MASTER BEDROOM Large double bedroom with window to front elevation overlooking greenery, central heating radiator, door leading to en suite
ENSUITE En suite to master bedroom with double shower, wash hand basin and wc
BEDROOM TWO Double bedroom with window to front elevation and central heating radiator
BATHROOM Large three piece bathroom suite with matching wash hand basin, wc and shower over bath, heated towel rail
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA Modern kitchen with matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, free standing fridge/freezer, electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Three windows to side elevation and Juliette balcony to front. TV point and central heating radiator.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102673004275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smartmove, Ripley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.