|Added on Rightmove:||05 January 2018 (194 days ago)|
- Within well maintained development
- Within walking distance of Folkestone West & Central rail stations
- Close to bus routes, town centre within 20 minutes
- Good sized living room
- Doors to balcony
- Fitted kitchen with cooker and appliances
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Two bedrooms
- Double glazed
A second floor two bed flat set within a well maintained development and within a level walk of Folkestone West and Central rail stations, close to bus routes with the town centre within a twenty minute walk.
Accommodation consists of a good sized living room with doors to balcony, fitted kitchen with cooker and some appliances, bathroom with shower over the bath and two bedrooms. Double glazed with electric storage heating.
Single off-road garage parking.
No DSS No Pets No Smokers No Children
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-46964080.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KC340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fell Reynolds, Folkestone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.