|Added on Rightmove:||22 March 2017 (514 days ago)|
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Furnished
- Close to public transport
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Local shops nearby
- Great location
- Walking distance to train station
- Quiet Location
- Extremely well presented and furnished to a high standard
Desirably located in the heart of sought after Mayfair is this superb one bedroom apartment set within a fabulous newly refurbished residential block on a prestigious Mayfair Street, generously proportioned offering elegant living and entertaining space.This 785 sq ft apartment is situated on the first floor and benefits from a stunning granite kitchen/diner, large bright reception room with solid wood flooring, double bedroom with luxury en-suite bathroom, and a guest WC.Close by to all the exclusive amenities, including world-class shops, bars and restaurants. Hyde Park is within a short stroll. Nearby Underground stations include Bond Street and Green Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Griffins Sales and Lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.