|Added on Rightmove:||27 March 2017 (628 days ago)|
- Unique four bedroom split-level flat
- Spacious reception room with great dining space
- Modern and well equipped open-plan kitchen
- Four good sized double bedrooms and five shower rooms
- High ceilings and excellent condition throughout
- Shared paved patio/garden and private roof terrace
- Residents access to Country Club
- Overlooking the golf course
SHORT LET. Set within the prestigious Addington Palace this superb four bedroom split-level flat offers excellent living and entertaining space with large shared garden and stunning surroundings.
Addington Palace is a Grade II listed Palladian Style Mansion, built in 1544 and set in 163 acres of rolling countryside offering a truly mesmerizing interior and surroundings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-47536986.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1016214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.