|Added on Rightmove:||28 March 2017 (540 days ago)|
- STUNNING SPLIT LEVEL TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO MODERN BATHROOMS
- MODERN SEPARATE KITCHEN
- SET WITHIN A PERIOD BUILDING
- PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION
- MOMENTS FROM PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS
- LARGE PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE
Stunning split level 850 Sq ft two double bedroom apartment with a large private terrace set within a period apartment building, The apartment comprises two interconnecting reception rooms with ample living and dining space, a stunning eat in kitchen, guest cloakroom and two double bedrooms with en-suite marble bathrooms. The apartment also benefits from a spectacular private decked roof terrace to the rear of the property offering the perfect space for private entertaining. Alongside the bespoke fixtures and fittings is a Crestron home control system, offering control of lighting, security, underfloor heating, comfort cooling and media/ audio visual systems. The apartment has been fitted with LED televisions and an Aqua Television in the master en-suite, accompanied by ceiling speakers in all primary rooms. Being located within the heart of Mayfair, neighboring the infamous Berkeley Square, makes this apartment a fantastic central London base.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26873319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterlows, Highgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.