|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 April 2018 (154 days ago)|
- Spacious studio apartment
- Set on the ground floor of a secure building
- Offers a naturally bright open plan living space
- Features a separate kitchen
- Further offers an entrance hall and separate bathroom
- Boasts an allocated parking space
- Close to local shops and Westfield Stratford
- Well served by reliable transport links
SHORT LET. This wonderful ground floor studio apartment offers a spacious open-plan living space, benefiting a separate kitchen, separate bathroom and also features an allocated parking space.
Abbey Lane is located close to the excellent range of shops and amenities in nearby Westfield Stratford, offering nearby transport links including West Ham Underground Station and Abbey Road DLR Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-47711397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1019214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.