|Added on Rightmove:||05 April 2017 (565 days ago)|
- Executive Super Studio
- Secure Video Entry System
- Close to local amenities
- Individually designed fitted kitchen
- Fully Furnished (brand new furniture)
- Close to heathrow Central station
- Available Now
**Available Immediately** Kings Lettings is proud to bring to the market a stunning furnished Studio apartment in the brand new Axis House development, Harlington, Hayes. Each unit within the development is designed to allow the occupant maximum use of the space available and features an ultra-modern, fully integrated kitchen including fridge/freezer, oven, washing machine and microwave.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-47713551.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26887904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Lettings, Staines.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.