|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||06 April 2017 (467 days ago)|
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Brand new Stratford Riverside development
- Due to complete in May 2017
- Landscaped roof garden
- Riverside and city views
- Parking included
- Approx. 1,065 sq ft (99 sq m)
- 0.2 miles from Stratford Central & Jubilee Line, DLR, London Overground
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- EPC: TBC
1 and 2 bedroom property available in the brand new Stratford Riverside development by Weston Homes. Just a short walk from Stratfords transport hub and the amenities of the Olympic Park
Due to complete in May 2017 these fantastic properties will comprise approximately of well-appointed living space and be finished to the highest of specifications throughout. The property will also benefit from a balcony. Residents will benefit from an expansive roof garden located on the seventh floor, beautifully landscaped communal gardens with lift access directly to the garden and specially designed decked garden pods with riverside and city views.
Tenant agency fees: £240 inc VAT administration fee per property, £60 inc VAT referencing fee per Tenant/Guarantor.
*CGIs used are a representation of the development only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-47757405.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STL170737_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.