|Added on Rightmove:||11 April 2017 (532 days ago)|
- A delightful one bedroom raised ground floor
- Situated on a desirable residential road
- Bright bay fronted reception room
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Spacious bedroom flooded with natural light
- Smart bathroom
- Superb location moments from amenities
SHORT LET. Set within a lovely period conversion, this stylish one bedroom raised ground floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting a separate kitchen and a superb location in Brook Green.
Minford Gardens is well served for amenities in Shepherd's Bush including the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants at Westfield Shopping Centre. Shepherd's Bush Underground Station is minutes away offering links to and from the city centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-47856531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1021098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.