3 bedroom flat to rentBirchwood View, Edinburgh, EH12
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (250 days ago)|
- White goods included
- Open Planned
- Flamily sized bathroom
- Close to primary school
- Beautiful Views
• 3 bed, 2nd floor flat in modern development.
• Rent: £745 pcm & deposit £745
• Available week commencing 4th Dec 2017
• Unfurnished property - oven/hob, washer/dryer and all floor coverings included.
• Property compromises hallway with access to 1 double and 2 single bedrooms, family
bathroom and open plan kitchen and living area.
• Gas central heating & double glazing.
• Off street parking
• Located in quiet Suburb of Clermiston with excellent transport links to and from the city centre
• Foxcovert Primary School is very close by
• Beautiful views of North Edinburgh and close to Corstorphine Hill
• EPC: C
• Council Tax: E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0000085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lowther Homes, Glasgow .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.