|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (304 days ago)|
- A fantastic four bedroom duplex flat
- Well presented interior with neutral décor throughout
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Separate modern kitchen with fitted appliances
- Four good sized bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Great location close to Portobello Road
- Latimer Road is the nearest station
SHORT LET. Desirably located close to Portobello Road, this charming four bedroom duplex flat offers spacious accommodation with bright, neutral interiors throughout.
Nascott Street is ideally located for the restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill and Portobello Road. Latimer Road (Hammersmith & City Line) and White City (Central Line) are the nearest underground stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-47988879.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1021901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.