|Added on Rightmove:||21 January 2015 (1277 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished Town House
- Grade II listed property
- Wooden Floors
- Sash Windows
- Excellent decorative order
- Close to Goodge Street Station
- Close to Warren Street Station
A fantastic two bedroom, designer furnished apartment set within this recently refurbished Grade II listed Georgian Townhouse in the heart of Fitzrovia. The apartment benefits from large sash windows offering plenty of light to the reception and open plan kitchen, fully fitted integrated kitchen units, wood flooring, modern bathroom and ample wardrobe space in the bedroom. Wonderfully located for Tottenham Court Road, Charlotte Street and Goodge Street station are minutes away as well as all the local shops, bars and restaurants that Fitzrovia has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference XXX140004_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.