|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 May 2017 (437 days ago)|
- Gorgeous Two Bed Two Bath Apartment
- Gorgeous Views Across The River Thames
- South-West Facing - Lots of Light
- Brand-New Build Development
- High Spec Interior & Luxuriously Furnished
- Solid Wood Flooring and Exposed Brick
- Two Private Balconies!!
- Call Us 24hrs to Arrange a Viewing
**GORGEOUS BRAND-NEW TWO BED APARTMENT SOUTH-WEST FACING LOOKING OVER THE THAMES - WAPPING RIVERSIDE, E1W!** Located on the backdrop of the Thames in the heart of Wapping, E1W is this gorgeous two bedroom apartment in the brand-new Wapping Riverside Development, boasting a fabulous blend of character and modern luxury living. The apartment offers two good-sized double bedrooms, two exquisite designer bathrooms & kitchen, a large reception, A/C heating/cooling system, solid wood flooring and two private balconies. The apartment is finished to an extremely high specification throughout and luxuriously furnished. To top it off, the apartment is south-west facing, offering a tremedous amount of natural light throughout the day, and the most glorious views of the River Thames!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2360408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Randall, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.