|Added on Rightmove:||21 April 2017 (548 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom
- Extra study room
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Ideal for Students and young Professionals
- Property Reference Number: 92528
Well presented 2 bedroom appartment, available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2017,Thorn House, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 6DW
This two bedroom aparetment is well presented and features plenty of space. Each room is clean and well maintained. This property has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students and professionals.
Well presented 2 bedroom house, laminated & painted plastered walls throughout, fully tiled and fully fitted kitchen with all appliances, separate living room, one bathrooms as well as one living room.
This property is professionally managed and is located in Fallow field which is one of the most desired areas for people aged 18-30 with its vibrant atmosphere.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 7 min , 0.3 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 43, 42A, 130, 141, 142, 143
20 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
Restaurants and Takeaways
Pubs & Cafe's
Manchester Super store
When enquiring please quote reference number 92528
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.