|Added on Rightmove:||25 March 2017 (508 days ago)|
- PRIVATE GYM
- ON SITE PORTER
- FLAT SCREEN TV
- CCTV for DEVELOPMENT
- VIDEO ENTRY SYSTEM
- LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT
- MOMENTS FROM OLD ST STATION
- PLENTY OF TRANSPORT LINKS NEARBY
- ABUNDANCE OF STORAGE THROUGHOUT
- ADDITIONAL GUEST SLEEPING AREA / STORAGE AREA
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT in PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT, MOMENTS FROM OLD STREET TUBE STATION and CITY ROAD.
This WONDERFUL APARTMENT offers tenants access to a PRIVATE GYM, an ON-SITE PORTER, FLAT SCREEN TV, CCTV for the development and VIDEO ENTRY SYSTEM. The apartment comprises of a VERY SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN RECEPTION ROOM with LARGE DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS offering EXCELLENT PLENTY OF NATURAL LIGHT. The MODERN KITCHEN consists of INTEGRATED APPLIANCES and PLENTY OF CUPBOARD SPACE. The DOUBLE BEDROOM also offers PLENTY OF NATURAL LIGHT via LARGE DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS, there is also an ADDITIONAL OVERHEAD AREA which tenants can use for STORAGE SPACE or GUEST SLEEPING AREA. The THREE PIECE BATHROOM is offered in OUSTANDING CONDITION and is TILED THROUGHOUT- there are also the added features of a HEATED TOWELRACK and SECONDARY HOT WATER for the shower within the bathroom. This wonderful modern home also offers ADDITIONAL STORAGE SPACE above the reception room which similar to the bedroom, can be used for storage or an additional guest sleeping area.
This lovely home is located just off City Road and is within a short walk to Old Street Tube Station (National Rail and Northern Line- Zone 1). Tenants will benefit from a whole range of local amenities of these areas which include bars, boutiques, cafe's, convenience stores, delicatessens, restaurants and supermarkets. There are also various transport links that compliment this apartment and these include the numerous buses along City Road which travel towards Kings Cross. To arrange your viewing, please contact our Lettings Team at your earliest convenience.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26868149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Parker, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.