|Added on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (92 days ago)|
- Beggarwood Location RG22
- Large living area
- One large double bedroom
- Kitchen area with white goods
- Immaculately presented
- Available 21.12.2017
- Close to junction 7 M3
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Secure allocated Parking
Carson & Co are pleased to offer to the market is this extremely spacious ground floor one bedroom apartment located in The Courtyard, Beggarwood RG22
This surprisingly spacious ground floor apartment also benefits from a very large open plan kitchen / living room, the property is in good decorative order and benefits from integrated kitchen appliances, one double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and allocated parking within a gated development.
This bright and modern property also boasts:
- One large double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Secure allocated parking
- Courtyard area space available
- Open plan kitcen with integrated white goods
- Modern family bathroom
- Excellent access to junction 7 of the M3
- Available 08.06.2018
This property is situated a short distance from M3 Junction 7, local supermarkets and has great bus links to Basingstoke town centre & train station. This property would suit a professional single or couple.
To arrange a viewing or for more information please contact Carson & Co on 01256 350 124.
Sorry no DSS or pets
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000244081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Basingstoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.