|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 May 2017 (454 days ago)|
- Double Bedrooms
- Broadband Internet
- Fire alarm
- Washing machine
- Optional bills inclusive
3/3 ROOMS AVAILABLE IN A STUDENT SHARED HOUSE.
1) Three bedroom modern purpose built shared flat of very high standard, available for the 2017/18 Academic Year or from July 2017 if required. Suitable for individuals or groups.
2) Landlord fully licensed by Rent Smart Wales
3) Fantastic location – directly opposite Uni and City
4) Spacious accommodation comprising three good size bedrooms each with a Double Bed, Study Desks, Wardrobes, Drawers etc. There is also a separate Lounge, Kitchen and Bathroom/Shower/Toilet
5) Excellent facilities for students - fully furnished Lounge and bedrooms with work desks, free Wifi, TV with all Freeview channels, washing machine, oven/hob, microwave and many other kitchen appliances and storage facilities.
6) Off street parking
7) Rent concession available for summer months
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Studenttenant.com, Canterbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.