|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||31 May 2017 (476 days ago)|
- FANTASTIC SEVEN BEDROOM, FOUR BATHROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE
- OFFERING GENEROUS ACCOMMODATION
- FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE & FITTED WARDROBES
- TWO INTEGRATED GARAGES
- TWO ALLOCATED OFF STREET PARKING SPACES
Situated on one of Hendon's premier roads is this fabulous family home. The house comprises a large double reception room, family reception/TV room, large fully integrated kitchen/dining room with modern appliances, a conservatory, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, two further en-suite bathrooms and a separate fully fitted family bathroom and a further five double bedrooms and one single bedroom all with generous fitted wardrobes. The property also benefits from a two integrated garages and two off street parking spaces and easy-to-maintain gardens back and front. Available immediately.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HEN170172_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Hendon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.