|Added on Rightmove:||10 June 2017 (557 days ago)|
- House Share
- 1 room available for next academic year
- Bills Included + WIFI + SKY
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Fully Furnished
- Easy Access to City Centre
- Cleaner Provided Once a Month
- Ideal Location
1 ROOM AVAILABLE FOR NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR
There is 1 room available in a ten bedroom houses features well maintained Modern interior with plenty of space, it is well presented with modern décor and has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students and professionals.
This house is fully furnished and features ten large double bedrooms with laminate flooring, three bathroom with WC, fully fitted kitchen which includes: fridge-freezer, oven, cooker, washing machine, double glazing, central heating, bills included, cleaner is provided once a month, plenty of parking space.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 6 min , 0.4 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 141, 142, 143, X41, X57
20 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.