|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 July 2017 (377 days ago)|
- Three-Bedroom House
- Stunning Living Space
- Split Level Over Three Floors
- Private Patio
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Fully Furnished Property
- Wealth Of Local Amenities
- Great Transport Links
- ***NO ADMIN FEES TO TENANTS***
***NO ADMIN FEES TO TENANTS***
Elizabeth Mews is a relatively new build having been built just over seven years ago. Situated off Kay Street, this block is in a private gated development with communal gardens. Peacefully set back from Hackney Road lies this substantial three bedroom house with stunning living and entertaining space and generously proportioned bedrooms. This contemporary house with a private entrance and spread over three floors comprises of large reception room with doors leading onto a private patio, open plan kitchen with stainless steel and integrated appliances, three good-sized bedroom, one with en-suite shower room, (2 of them carpeted), separate contemporary bathroom with tiled floors and a downstairs guest WC, entry phone system, hard wood flooring, neutral decor, gas central heating and comes fully furnished throughout. It's a fantastic location, just moments from the local shops and amenities of Hackney Road and also the famous Columbia Road (flower market) and Broadway Market is also very nearby. The bus stop is less than a minute away servicing the City and West End (55). The Cambridge Heath British Rail Station and Bethnal Green Central Line (zone 2) is also easily accessible. There is also the huge Victoria Park which is a short walk away; it is one of the oldest parks in Britain and remains at the heart of East London. It regularly hosts open-air events and covers 265 acres - which is a lovely way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STLLP208139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.