|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 September 2017 (313 days ago)|
- Impressive one bedroom flat on the ground floor
- Boasting a huge private terrace
- Bright reception/dining room
- Fitted kitchen with integrated storage
- Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom
- Moments from Primrose Hill and Regent's Park
LONG LET. This is a stunning one bedroom flat on the ground floor boasting refurbished interiors, ample storage and an enormous private terrace with space to dine.
A short distance from Regent's Park and Primrose Hill, and within easy reach of Chalk Farm and St Johns Wood Underground Stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1030959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.