|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 August 2017 (338 days ago)|
- Detached Family Home
- Shoal Hill
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Electric Double Garage
- Available End July
- EPC GRADE - D
Available for let is this immaculately presented four double bedroom family home in the much sought after residential area of Shoal Hill, Cannock. Located within close proximity to Cannock Town Centre and a stones throw away from Cannock Chase Nature Reserve, an area of outstanding natural beauty this property presents the opportunity to live in one of the most exclusive areas of Cannock.
Set back from the main New Penkridge Road with a large driveway and electric double garage, the property offers two reception rooms, dining area, modern kitchen, utility room, conservatory and four double bedrooms with master en-suite bathroom.
The property price also includes garden maintenance for front and rear lawns!
For viewing arrangements please contact Connells Lettings at your earliest convenience
set back from New Penkridge Road, the property boasts an enclosed large block paved driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, electric double garage and front porch. Surrounded by shrubbery and a small lawned area to front, the property also offers gated side entrance to property and rear lawn.
Spacious entrance hall with carpeted flooring, stairs to first floor. access to two sitting rooms, dining area, kitchen, guest w/c and utility room.
Large bright lounge with feature fire surround incorporating working gas fire, carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed sliding doors to conservatory.
Second Reception Room;
Carpet flooring, wood framed double glazed window to front
Open plan dining area with carpet flooring, wooden framed double glazed patio door to rear garden
Range of light wood wall and base units, with working surfaces over stainless steel sink and drainer unit, part tiled walls. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge and freezer and dish washer. Wooden framed double glazed unit to rear and door to rear garden, tiled floor.
Wall and base units with working surfaces over stainless steel sink and drainer unit, part tiled walls, space for washing machine, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed door to side and wooden framed window to side.
Low level w/c and hand wash basin
Access to four bedrooms and family bathroom, feature wooden framed double glazed window to front. Storage cupboard and loft access, carpet flooring and feature chandelier lighting.
Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring, wooden framed double glazed windows overlooking rear, ensuite bath/shower room.
Paneled bath with centre taps, low level w/c double sink with vanity unit, single shower, tiled floor and wooden framed double glazed window to side.
Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes carpet flooring and wooden framed double glazed windows to rear.
Spacious double bedroom with carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes and wooden framed double glazed window to front
Double bedroom with carpet flooring and wooden framed double glazed windows to front.
Paneled bath, seperate tiled shower cubicle, low level w/c, bidet and vanity hand wash basin. Part tiled walls and tiled floor, wooden framed double glazed window to side.
Electric Double Garage;
Housing gas central heating combi boiler, electric points and lighting, access to door to side.
Well maintained rear garden with patio and lawn area, raised flowerbed and feature centered bird bath. enclosed by shrubbery and tree's the property is private and not overlooked.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49096215.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1651G2728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Cannock.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.