|Added on Rightmove:||29 June 2017 (384 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom flat
- Located in the exceptional Gainsborough Studios
- Well presented throughout
- Stunning views across London
- Benefits form a concierge
- Set on the fifth floor
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
LONG LET. Offering stunning views, this two bedroom flat is located in the prestigious Gainsborough Studios, once the home of Alfred Hitchcock's film studio and benefits from bright and spacious interiors and modern décor.
Gainsborough Studios is located moments from a comprehensive range of vibrant bars, shops and restaurants of Islington's trendy Upper Street and Essex Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1031155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.