|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 January 2018 (208 days ago)|
- A fantastic three bedroom penthouse flat
- Boasts quiet location close to amenities in Kew
- Offers superb open-plan living and entertaining space
- Generous reception room with sliding doors to a balcony
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Development offers access to a communal pool and gym
- Three en suites
- Underground parking
LONG LET. This impressive three bedroom penthouse flat offers a fantastic bright reception room with sliding doors to a large balcony and a modern open-plan kitchen ideal for entertaining.
Kew Riverside is just moments from the River Thames and benefits from a superb communal pool and gym complex as well as access to a great selection of shops and bars in nearby Richmond and Kew.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1030945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.