|Added on Rightmove:||26 June 2017 (417 days ago)|
- Stylish two bedroom maisonette arranged over three floors
- Large open-plan reception room
- Smart kitchen
- Two lovely double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Ideally located next to Victoria Park
SHORT LET. Arranged over three floors, this two bedroom maisonette boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room and a master bedroom with views over the canal.
Old Ford Road is ideally located close to the open spaces of Victoria Park and the amenities available in nearby Bow and Bethnal Green.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1032223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.