Office to rentClarendon House 116 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2
£169,011 pa (£14,084 pcm)
7,861 sq. ft.
- 7,861 sq ft (730 sq m)
- New modern reception
- Raised access floors
- Suspended metal tile ceiling with LG7 lighting
- Air conditioning
- Tea preparation facilities on each floor
- Male, female and disabled WCs on each floor
- Two passenger lifts
- Outstanding secure basement car parking provision (1 space per 2,222 sq ft) •
- EPC Rating – "D"
Flexible terms to match your flexible space.
With flexible leasing terms to suit your needs, Clarendon House is available to let as a whole or on a floor-by-floor basis.
The ideal time? Now.
Current rental levels are more competitive than ever, offering great value for such a prestigious space. In fact, there’s never been a better time for your business to make the move.
The best way to fully appreciate everything that Clarendon House has to offer is to come and see it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-49227703.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Clarendon_6256_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mapeley Estates Ltd, UK.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.