|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2017 (294 days ago)|
- Unfurnished Modern Two Bedroom Town House
- Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
- Two Car Parking Spaces to Rear
- Two Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
- In Very Good Order Throughout
- Modern Decorations and Recently Fitted Modern Carpets
- Situated Near St Peters Church and Parade Shopping
- Enclosed Rear Pebbled and Paved Garden
- Popular Oadby Position
- Available Immediately
Unfurnished two bedroom and two bathroom modern town house in popular location within walking distance of local shopping and leisure. The property has gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and car parking. The accommodation comprises entrance hall with built in storage, front lounge with double UPVC doors to rear garden. Small breakfast area off the kitchen with space for table and two chairs. Rear fitted kitchen with built in electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Space for a fridge freezer and washing machine. To the first floor is a double bedroom with en-suite shower room and basin. Rear single sized bedroom with large range of built in wardrobes. Large bathroom with bath and shower. Outside the private rear pebbled garden is fully enclosed. Two rear car parking spaces. EPC Rating 66 Band D. SORRY, NO PETS.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49283841.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KIN3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anderson's Lettings Agency Limited, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.