|Added on Rightmove:||13 July 2017 (370 days ago)|
- Four Bedrooms
- Two En-suite Shower Rooms
- Immaculately Presented
- Modern Throughout
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Artificial Grass Garden
- AWAITING EPC GRADE
Connells Lettings are excited to offer for let this immaculately presented four bedroom detached home located in Wedges Mills, Cannock. This stunning property is tastefully decorated and modern throughout, boasting spacious living accommodation as well as four bedrooms, two with en-suite shower rooms, main bathroom, recently built conservatory, maintainable rear garden and garage.
Conveniently located within close proximity to Cannock Town Centre and within commutable distance to main transport links such as M6, M6 toll and A5, this property is in the perfect location for those looking for the quiet residential cul-de-sac environment with easy access to main transport links.
This property is a must see so call Connells Lettings today to arrange your viewing!
Tarmac driveway and block paved frontage
Bright entrance hall with UPVC access door, windows to side, tiled floor, double doors to lounge, guest w/c, door into kitchen, stairs to first floor.
Spacious lounge with carpet floorings UPVC double glazed bay window to front, feature fire, doors to dining room
Open plan dining room/kitchen, carpeted flooring, UPVC sliding doors into conservatory.
Range of modern wall and base units with working surfaces over stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven and gas hob, integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Led lighting in plinth, spot lights to ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear, door to utility and door back into entrance hall.
Carpet flooring, shelving units, and door into garage
Recently added brick built conservatory with wood effect laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed windows and skylights.
Low level w/c and hand wash basin
First Floor Landing:
Spacious landing with carpet flooring, storage cupboard housing hot water tank, loft access and doors to four bedrooms and main bathroom
Large master bedroom with carpet flooring, fitted mirrored wardrobes with sliding doors, UPVC double glazed window to front and en-suite shower room
Double shower, low level w/c, vanity hand wash basin and UPVC double glazed window to front
Double bedroom with carpet flooring, UPVC Double glazed window to rear and en-suite shower room
Shower cubicle, low level w/c and hand wash basin
Spacious single bedroom with carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear
Single bedroom with carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear
Suite compromising corner paneled bath, low level w/c/ and hand wash basin, UPVC double glazed window to front.
Artificial lawn area, and gated patio area, all enclosed by wooden fence panels.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49333395.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4906H5111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Cannock.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.