|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 August 2017 (411 days ago)|
- New Build Contemporary House on Valley Way in Gerrards Cross
- Set Out Over Three Floors
- Beautiful Rear Garden and Paved Drive way
- Self Contained Apartment Over Double Garage
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen
- 2 x Utility Room
- EPC Rating = B
Stunning newly built contemporary home located in Gerrards Cross offering open plan living complimented by a fantastic garden
Within one mile is Gerrards Cross railway station with Chiltern line to Birmingham/London Marylebone. Popular with commuters, road links in the area are excellent; the nearby M40 and M25 afford easy access to the M4, Heathrow and Gatwick airports and Central London.
Gerrards Cross itself offers comprehensive facilities including a cinema, supermarkets, library, retail stores, boutiques and a selection of cafes and restaurants. The nearby towns of Beaconsfield and Old Amersham offer further shopping and recreational facilities, with the major shopping centres of Uxbridge and Watford a little further away.
Buckinghamshire is renowned for its choice and standard of schooling, both state and private, and is one of the last counties to maintain the traditional grammar school system. For details of current secondary school catchment areas, please visit. www.buckscc.gov.uk/schools/admissions/Postcode Checker.asp
This newly built gated contemporary home has been finished to an exacting standard and presents a wonder open plan living space in the exclusive road, Valley Way. Set out over three floors the home also has a self contained apartment with kitchen, shower room and its own entrance. As you enter the superb hallway you are immediately taken aback by the grand staircase and featured chandelier. From the hallway you can access the open plan kitchen with bi-fold doors leading to the sun drench garden, formal dining room, drawing room, snug, study, utility room, the self contained apartment. On the 1st level the amazing master bedroom with terrace over looking the garden also has a walk in wardrobe and large en suite bathroom, 3 further double bedrooms all with en suites and finally on the top floor are two further guest double bedrooms with shared bathroom. The grounds surrounding the home are exemplary and there is the added benefit of a hot tub, children's climbing frame and trampoline. AVAILABLE JULY 2017 FURNISHED/UNFURNISHED
Square Footage: 6,296 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49387686.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLV671391_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Beaconsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.