|Added on Rightmove:||29 September 2017 (294 days ago)|
*** LET AGREED ***An immaculately presented and professionally modernised two double bedroom semi detached bungalow including new; gas central heating system, kitchen with appliances & shower room, occupying a delightful garden plot with garage located within easy reach of an excellent range of amenities and public services in this much favoured residential area.*** no pets no children ***
Entrance Lobby - Upvc front door, double built in cupboard providing useful storage space and also housing the new combination boiler providing gas central heating and domestic hot water.
Modern Fitted Kitchen - 10'10" x 6'2" (3.30m x 1.88m) - A brand new professionally installed kitchen thoughtfully designed to offer as much standing and storage space as possible. The kitchen is fitted with a good range of wall and base units with matching cream cupboard and drawer fronts with complimentary worktop and tiling, integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor over, tall fridge freezer and washing machine are all included. Tiled floor, upvc double glazed window and side door.
Lounge - 16' x 12' (4.88m x 3.66m) - Particularly spacious with a large upvc double glazed window to the front elevation with curtains, gas fire and marble hearth, wall lights, telephone point and double radiator.
Inner Lobby - Access to both bedrooms and shower room, loft access.
Double Bedroom One - 15'2" x 9'3" (4.62m x 2.82m) - A good sized master bedroom with upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, built in wardrobes providing hanging space and shelving, radiator.
Double Bedroom Two - 10'2" x 9'2" (3.10m x 2.79m) - A generous sized second bedroom with upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, built in wardrobes providing hanging space and shelving, radiator.
Quality Shower Room - A luxurious shower room fitted with a glazed shower enclosure with mains shower, wide wash hand basin sat on a vanity unit with bathroom cabinet above, low level w.c with concealed cistern, tiled floor and walls, upvc double glazed window, extractor fan and radiator.
Outside - Well maintained and shaped front garden with lawn, shrubs and driveway leading to the side and rear. Detached concrete sectional garage with up and over main door, personal side door, power and light. A delightful rear garden with lawn, surrounding shrubs and bushes and paved patio.
Please Note - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49407684.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27160917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.