|Added on Rightmove:||07 July 2017 (439 days ago)|
- Amazing Two Bedroom Warehouse Conversion
- Two Bathrooms
- Grade I Listed Building
- 24 Hr Concierge Service
- Unique Property With Stylish Living/Entertainment Area
- South-facing Roof Terrace With Unrivalled Views
- Wood Beams And Original Exposed Brick Walls
- Over 1000 Sq Ft
- ***NO ADMIN FEES FOR TENANTS***
NO Administration Fees*** This Stunning two bedroom split level Grade I listed apartment with a private terrace situated adjacent to the Canary Wharf. Featuring stylish wood beams, original brick walls, unique living space, integrated kitchen, south-facing roof terrace and a dock-side location. Hertsmere Road is a popular area adjacent to the Docks of Canary Wharf and is moments from the wide range of exciting shops, bars, a cinema and restaurants along the docksides. West India Quay Station (Docklands Light Rail) is only moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49408302.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STLLP206653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.