|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 August 2017 (393 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- First floor property in period building
- Newly refurbished to a high standard
- Modern shower room
- Separate modern kitchen
- Spacious reception room
- Walking distance to Westfield shopping centre
- Fantastic transport links (Central/Overground/Hammersmith and City)
Orchards of London are excited to offer to the market for rent an exquisite refurbished, two double bedroom, split level apartment on Pennard road Shepherd’s Bush. Superbly presented throughout, the property offers spacious accommodation and boasts a gorgeous vast reception room with large windows that flood the room with natural light and relaxing ambience, the kitchen is stylish and fully fitted with high quality appliances, this leads out into a wide welcoming hall way giving a stunning master bedroom with elegant decoration and high ceilings giving classic features, and also a contemporary shower room. The second floor of this lovely home provides a second fantastic second double bedroom with windows on two sides that lends a bright airy atmosphere. Pennard road is perfectly located for the epitome of London living, being just moments from Westfield shopping centre and the excellent transport links that Shepherds Bush has to offer. Goldhawk Road station is just a short walk away.
Property ref: 121_2589_3689027
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49414860.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3689027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.