|Added on Rightmove:||19 July 2017 (363 days ago)|
- Penthouse Apartment (4000 Sq. ft. / 26th Floor)
- 3000 Sq. ft Private Roof Terrace (27th Floor)
- Private Balcony From Master Bedroom
- Offered Furnished / Unfurnished
- 4/5 Bedrooms - 4 Bathrooms - 3 Reception rooms
- 360 Degree Views Of City Skyline
- Gym / Pool / Spa / Cinema Facilities
- Available February 2019
- 24 Hour Concierge - Private Life Access
- 2 Underground Parking Bays
The Eagle Penthouse is as extraordinary on the inside as the out. The specification, sheer space and interior finishes redefines decadence in an open-plan style which is perfect for entertaining, as well as being filled with inspiring little luxuries that make every day a pleasure.
Visitors to The Eagle Penthouse step out of the 26th floor lift service directly into the apartment’s private reception/lobby area. From here, you can either enter the living areas through large double doors or take the stairs to the 27th floor private roof terrace.
The living area spans 4,000 sq. ft. internally and offers 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a number of different living and dining areas, each with their own unique and spectacular views from the floor to ceiling windows. There is also an extensive private balcony which is accessible from both the master bedroom and living area.
The 27th floor roof terrace is situated at the very top of the building and covers the entire floor plate (3,800 sq. ft.) and provides truly breathe taking, 360-degree views of the city.
The Eagle Penthouse also benefits from two private underground parking spaces, exceptional private residents’ facilities and communal areas designed by award winning architects ‘Terry Farrell’ including: 5 Star concierge services, 24/7 security, private residents pool, gym, spa and cinema.
Available October 2016
Furnished or Unfurnished.
OLD STREET STATION 03 MINUTES
CITY ROAD BASIN 04 MINUTES
HOXTON STATION 11 MINUTES
MOORGATE STATION 11 MINUTES
ANGEL STATION 12 MINUTES
BARBICAN STATION 12 MINUTES
SHOREDITCH HIGH STREET 15 MINUTES
FARRINGDON STATION 15 MINUTES
LIVERPOOL STREET STATION 16 MINUTES
BANK STATION 16 MINUTES
ANGEL 02 MINUTES
BANK 04 MINUTES
KING’S CROSS ST PANCRAS 05 MINUTES
LONDON BRIDGE 06 MINUTES
PADDINGTON 07 MINUTES
CANARY WHARF 09 MINUTES
Local attractions include The Barbican Centre, Smithfield’s Market, Leadenhall Market, One New Change Shopping Centre, Museum of London, Royal Exchange, St Paul’s Cathedral, The Royal Shakespeare Company. The Penthouse is also in close proximity to the well-established destinations of the West End, Covent Garden, Shoreditch and Soho.
For further details on The Eagle Development, please see attached PDF brochure.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 185661L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.