|Added on Rightmove:||20 July 2017 (452 days ago)|
- A stunning fully renovated two bedroom apartment
- Located in Chorley town centre with Permit parking
- Fully renovated to the highest standards
- Sought after central location on west street
- EPC Rating - C
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let this stunning fully renovated two bedroom apartment in Chorley town centre which is available long term if necessitated. No stone has been left unturned in this full renovation project and has produced a property which is finished to exception standards throughout.
The home comprises an entrance hallway with stairs leading to the properties accommodation on the 1st floor and is split into two sections. There is a large lounge, fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom, two bedrooms and a hallway plus landing area. Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing is present throughout.
The works undertaken are as follows.
New flooring and carpets
New UPVC double glazing
New combi boiler
New décor to name but a few.
The apartment is truly unique and boasts a wealth of modern fixtures whilst still encompassing floor space in excess of 800 sq ft.
The property is perfect for a professional or professional couple who necessitate modern and secure accommodation within close proximity of an abundance of local amenities and transport links.
Sorry No DSS, No pets, No smokers. Viewing via appointment only and references are required.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49472271.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 154054R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.