|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 June 2017 (415 days ago)|
- Beautiful reception room with all to ceiling windows
- Gorgeous open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Lovely master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Four further well proportioned bedrooms
- Generous study with private balcony
- Useful garage and secure off road parking available
- Set alongside the Roman Wall and 11th Century Church
- Amazing location close to the centre of London
LONG LET. Located in a sought-after area in a private gated square and arranged over five floors, this superb five bedroom house boasts spacious living with gorgeous roof lounge and terraces overlooking Barbican's historic sites.
The luxury boutiques of the Royal Exchange are moments away and the local area offers a wealth of fashionable bars, vibrant cafes and world class restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1030944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.