|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (313 days ago)|
- Cintra Park
- Furnished Property
- Near to Whiteknights Campus
- Available Now
- Available for Students
- Street parking Available
- Long Term
** Nicholas Humphreys are proud to present this 6 bedroom Student House Available for 2018/2019 academic year. ***11 MONTH CONTRACT*** Great location. Spacious accommodation with lots of on street parking.
NICHOLAS HUMPHREYS are delighted to bring this spacious 6 bedroom property to the market which has plenty of on street parking
- Location Popular location
- Kitchen Large Kitchen area.
- Bathroom Newly refurbished with large shower.
- Bedrooms The bedrooms are furnished with beds, drawer, cupboards in each bedroom
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Monthly Rent £2610.00 PCM
- Deposit £2610.00 PCM
- Application Fee £180 per applicant
- Contract Length Minimum 11 months
- Bills The tenants will be liable for the utility bills on the property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49552902.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27171207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.