|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 February 2018 (203 days ago)|
- Period features
- Kitchenette to include appliances
- Light and airy open-plan reception room
- Close to Notting Hill Tube Central Line & Circle Line
- Close to Antiques shopping area
We are proud to present this newly refurbished self-contained studio flat located in this beautiful Victorian period conversion in the heart of Notting Hill.
This property benefits from a great living area with high ceilings, a fully fitted kitchen , newly refurbishedand a priavte courtyard with seperate seculded entrance
Located in a highly desirable location, just moments from Hyde Park. The apartment is located only a short distance from Bayswater (Circle and District lines), Notting Hill Gate (Central line) and amenities.
It is very spacious so is suitable for couples or single occupant.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ANNA_002256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Annandvilla, Central London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.