|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 August 2017 (376 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Garden Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large open Plan Reception Room/Fully Fitted Kitchen
- En-suite Bathroom to the Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower Room
- Beautiful Private Rear Garden
- Large Garden Chalet
- Off Street Parking
- Available from 18th September
- Unfurnished/Part Furnished
As Sole Agents, we are proud to present to the market FOR RENT this stunning Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Garden Apartment. The property benefits a large open plan reception room/fully fitted modern kitchen, a beautiful fully tiled En-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle to the master bedroom, a separate shower room, wood strip flooring, a stunning rear garden with patio, a large garden chalet which is currently used as an office and the added bonus of off street parking. Balmoral Drive is conveniently located close to local shops and amenities. Available from 18th September.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49600227.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MOEST_000149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris & Joel, Borehamwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.