|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (347 days ago)|
- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- MANSION FLAT
- NEWLY REFURBISHED KITCHEN
- STAGGERING AMOUNT OF NATURAL LIGHT
- PERIOD FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- NEUTRAL DÉCOR
- WOOD FLOORING
- WITHIN 1 MINUTES' WALK OF WEST KENSINGTON UNDERGROUND
Fantastic 5 double bedroom mansion flat located within 1 minutes? walk of west Kensington Underground. Ideal for student and professional sharers alike, this great value mansion apartment benefits from a newly refurbished kitchen, 5 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Situated on the corner of the building there is a staggering amount of natural light and period features throughout. Further benefits include a neutral décor and wood flooring.
Council Tax 2016/17 BAND F (London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham)
EPC BAND tbc
Please note that all offers are subject to the following fees; Holding deposit fee of £250 (deducted from the first month?s rent. Returned in full if your offer is not accepted, but forfeited if you pull out during the lettings process), Admin Fee - £225.00 per property, Reference Fee - £45.00 per person. If a guarantor is required, this will be charged at an additional cost of £45.00 per guarantor. Please note that all fees are inclusive of VAT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LRL30013D2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawson Rutter, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.