|Added on Rightmove:||28 July 2017 (354 days ago)|
- Well Presented One Bedroom
- Furnished apartment
- Allocated parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating Current C 77
- Close to Beckton DLR station
- Maximum Occupancy as per the property license - Enquire for details
A generously proportioned and well-presented one bedroom apartment situated a short walk from Beckton DLR station in a modern purpose built block. The property consists of one bedroom one bathroom a good sized living room and a separate kitchen. It also comes with an allocated parking space. The property is conveniently located for the shops and public transport links. The A13 is also close by for easy access to the city, Blackwall tunnel, and North Circular. Call 020 7474 1234 or email www.royaldocks.com for viewings.
AVAILABLE 26th SEPTEMBER
Maximum Occupancy as per the property license. Please enquire for further details.
FEES APPLY: The set-up fee for up to two tenants is £350 (inc VAT). For each additional tenant or if a guarantor is required there is a fee of £96 (inc VAT). A check out fee of £180 (inc VAT) will be charged at the end of the tenancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49651074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1725974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royal Docks Property Services, Royal Victoria Docks.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.