|Added on Rightmove:||01 August 2017 (384 days ago)|
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Decked balcony
- Creek views
- Rural/riverside location
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Option to include c/tax and water
- Washing machine
- Electric heating
- Winter let - 30 Sept - 31 March '18
* Two bedroom first floor modern apartment
* Fully furnished with all mod-cons
* Decked balcony with lovely views
* Beautiful location overlooking Wootton Creek
* INCLUSIVE WATER AND C/TAX FOR ADDITIONAL £100 PCM
This two bedroom modern first floor apartment comes fully furnished and available to let at an extremely competitive rent with an option to include both Council Tax and water bills for just an extra £100 PCM.
The apartment is situated in a beautiful and peaceful sylvan location by Wootton creek between Ryde & Newport. A decked balcony to the front commands lovely views and glimpses of the Creek, and leads off from double french doors from the well appointed living area.
This well presented accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, a good size modern kitchen with all mod-cons including electric cooker and hob, and washing machine, open plan living room/diner, and a modern shower room with WC.
This apartment is vailable on a short terms winter letting, and offers very comfortable accommodation. It is furnished to a high standard and is ready for occupation from the 30 Sept - 31 March '18
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49690368.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276026675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.