|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (269 days ago)|
- Modern detached house
- Five bedrooms; three en suite
- Family bathroom
- Three reception rooms, conservatory
- Enclosed garden
- Views over Furzton Lake
- Double garage, parking for four cars
- Unfurnished, available NOW
A modern five bedroom detached house set on a 0.3 acre plot, a double garage and parking and views over Furzton Lake. This property was built by McCann Homes and has accommodation which includes an entrance hall, a sitting room, a dining room and a study. The fitted kitchen leads the conservatory and there is a utility room which leads into the double garage. To the first floor there are five bedrooms three are en suite and a family bathroom. Unfurnished, available NOW.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-49775376.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MKC170278_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Central Milton Keynes Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.