|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 September 2017 (331 days ago)|
Rare to the market five bedroom barn conversion centrally located within the picturesque village of Queen Charlton.
* Beautifully presented five bedroom attached barn conversion.
* Available unfurnished.
* Large living room with feature fireplace and exposed beams.
* Spacious country style kitchen/breakfast room.
* Utility room.
* Integral garage with additional utility storage.
* Two double bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms.
* Three further double bedrooms with storage.
* Family bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle.
* Accessed via a shared driveway with parking for up to three cars.
* Within ten miles of Bristol Airport, nine miles of Bath and seven miles of Bristol.
£1500 per calendar month - AVAILABLE NOW
This property would be suitable for a professional/retired couple or small family.
Not suitable for pets, students, sharers or smokers.
Unfortunately Davies & Way Landlords do not accept housing benefit.
Approx room measurements:
Living Room: 5.98m x 4.35m (19' 7" x 14' 3")
Kitchen: 5.80m x 3.85m (19' x 12' 8")
Utility Room: 1.95m x 1.76m (6' 5" x 5' 9")
Garage: 6.51m x 3.00m (21' 4" x 9' 10")
Bedroom one: 3.76m x 4.77m (12' 4" x 15' 8")
Bedroom one ensuite: 1.73m x 1.73m (5' 8" x 5' 8")
Bedroom two: 3.52m x 4.09m (11' 7" x 13' 5")
Bedroom two ensuite: 1.641m x 1.663m (5' 5" x 5' 5")
Bedroom three: 3.03m x 3.48m (9' 11" x 11' 5")
Family bathroom: 2.34m x 3.03m (7' 8" x 9' 11")
Bedroom four: 3.07m x 6.03m (10' 1" x 19' 9")
Bedroom five: 4.05m x 3.07m (13' 3" x 10' 1")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UWK2395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Way, Keynsham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.